1. Carry out the company's trade business, implement trade regulations, and open up the market;
2. Responsible for contacting customers, preparing quotations, participating in business negotiations, and signing contracts;
3. Responsible for production tracking, delivery, and on-site supervision of installation;
4. Responsible for document review, customs declaration, settlement, after-sales service, etc.;
5. Customer expansion and maintenance;
6. Sorting out and filing of business-related materials;
7. Report on related business work.
1. College degree or above, major in international trade and business English;
2. More than 2 years of business operation experience in the trade field, working experience in a foreign company is preferred;
3. Familiar with trade operation procedures and related laws and regulations, and possess professional knowledge in the trade field;
4. With a high level of English and good computer operation skills, those with relevant trade operation certificates such as customs declaration certificates are preferred;
5. Have good business development capabilities and business negotiation skills, a strong sense of public relations, a strong sense of professionalism, teamwork and independent ability, and the courage to pioneer and innovate.
1. Build and write the overall and detailed design plan of the electronic control system hardware;
2. Selection of electronic control system components and design of schematic and circuit diagrams;
3. Participate in prototype production and debugging;
4. Responsible for completing the writing of product electronic control documents;
5. Provide technical guidance for product assembly and production debugging.
1. Bachelor degree or above in electronic information, mechatronics, or other electronic related majors, and there is no limit to academic qualifications for outstanding people;
2. Have a solid basic knowledge of electronic technology, proficient in digital circuits and analog circuits, and be familiar with the performance principles of common electronic components;
3. Master at least one type of single-chip microcomputer (51 series, AVR series, PLC series or others), familiar with embedded system design, and be able to independently design mixed-signal circuit systems;
4. Master at least one circuit diagram design software (protel, cadence, pcad or other), and be able to independently complete the design of circuit schematic diagrams and PCB diagrams according to requirements;
5. Familiar with MCU programming (c language or c++ language), familiar with VC or VB programming;
6. Have strong hands-on ability and be able to independently debug the system circuit according to the design;
7. Have a good team spirit and a certain degree of stress resistance;
8. Accept outstanding graduates who have done similar hardware development projects in school.
2. 3D image rendering, product detail page design
3. Brand promotion, materials, brochures, posters, signboards, packaging design, manuals, APP maintenance, WeChat public account promotion and maintenance for agents.
Welcome outstanding graduates.